Devin JSC is a producer of Bulgarian leading bottled water brand DEVIN (Mineral and Spring), but also a distributor of well know Granini fruit juices and Red Bull energy drink.
Our team attracts passionate professionals – proactive, intelligent people who enjoy work dynamics and have strong creative, analytical and organizational skills. The company invests in its employees, expanding their knowledge and skills and enables them to use innovative technologies to ease their activities.
We are inviting you as an experienced professional to become part of our team in DEVIN at the position of:
QUALITY HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGER /location Devin/
The main role:
Maintaining constant high quality of the products of Devin EAD by creating high quality standards according to the best practices in business, creating the necessary procedures and control over their proper application and implementation in accordance with regulatory requirements.
– Responsible for management of the implemented Integrated management System ISO 9001:2015; ISO 14001; ISO 45001; FSSC v5 and the Systems going forward
– Introduce software applications to replace paper systems as far as possible using SAP System
– Control the day-to-day operations including auditing, meetings, training and updating documents and records for all aspects of the systems
– Evaluate and analyse quality issues in the Plant and introduce corrective and preventive actions
– Handle customer complaints
– Liaise with management and staff to ensure continued QHSE integration into core operations
– Monitor and ensure that all Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental legislation is complied with and ensure a safe working environment for all team members within a busy manufacturing and service environment
– Manage company Safety file. Conduct Continuous Improvement processes to improve processes and procedures; implementation and performance
– The role requires active participation at all levels, from strategy through to implementation as well as actively influencing and motivating a variety of people to ensure commitment to the overall QHSE systems
– Manage people for the department, their development and performance review.
– University degree – Higher education: Food, Chemistry, Biology, Ecology, Medicine
– Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position; experience in FMCG and/or manufacturing industry
– In-depth knowledge of ISO: ISO 9001:2015; ISO 14001; ISO 45001; FSSC v5 management system
– Excellent knowledge of English
– Excellent computer literacy – MS Office; SAP
– Ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with the principles of the organization
– Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to work in a team
– Be comfortable developing the Company’s QHSE systems and encouraging a culture of excellence and compliance
– Be knowledgeable with all aspects of the above standards, relevant legislation and compliance requirements
– Have a high level of competency and accuracy in writing and maintaining clear and professional documentation relating to integrated management systems
– Analytical thinking and foresight
– Proactive, initiative
– Communicative & Combinative
– Problem Solving
– Result oriented
– Dynamic and friendly work environment
– Open and transparent communication
– Challenging tasks and personal development
– Additional Health Insurance
– Internal Refer-a-talent Bonus Program
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV along via the application button below. In accordance with the company’s policy and according to Personal Data Protection Act, all documents will be treated in strict confidence. An interview will be scheduled only with the application approved candidates.